Monday, October 20, 2014

Ouch-Feeling the Healing


Mourning what I never had and maybe never will.  Mourning what I had instead.  Mourning what might have been.  My body is so stiff and sore.  The body remembers every blow. 

My head's been hurting on the outside.  My feet, legs, everything at different times.

I was up and down all night.  Watched dvds to fall asleep. 

I've just been feeling stressed and tired.  I'm tired of feeling tired. 

The only way to heal is to feel it and process.  Wait for it to dissipate.

I had a very weird, quiet weekend. Saturday Costco gas b4 the rain predicted.  Fresh and Easy two dinners.  Maria came by, no phone call to drop off JCP shirt that just isn't me.  I was in the middle of excavating the stove so I sent her off to finish.  Talked to no one Sunday and felt so calm.  Maybe I just want a bs free zone.  Give me the bottom line

.

No comments:

Post a Comment